Zinc-FileSystem-SvenVanCaekenberghe.20.mcz Empty .st

Zinc-FileSystem-SvenVanCaekenberghe.20.mcz Empty .st

lpaniceres
I'm experiencing a problem with tha package
Zinc-FileSystem-SvenVanCaekenberghe, MOnticello downloas the file
Zinc-FileSystem-SvenVanCaekenberghe.20.mcz with an empty source.st.

Re: Zinc-FileSystem-SvenVanCaekenberghe.20.mcz Empty .st

Ben Coman
greetings,

To assist, others need to be able to reproduce your problem. For that, we it helps to know:
a. what operating system and version you are using
b. what Pharo version you are using (and where you downloaded it from)
c. where you are getting that file from
d. Starting with a fresh Image, the steps to cause the problemĀ

cheers -ben

On Tue, 4 Jun 2019 at 08:45, lpaniceres <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm experiencing a problem with tha package
Zinc-FileSystem-SvenVanCaekenberghe, MOnticello downloas the file
Zinc-FileSystem-SvenVanCaekenberghe.20.mcz with an empty source.st.

Re: Zinc-FileSystem-SvenVanCaekenberghe.20.mcz Empty .st

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

I think this is normal, the package no longer exists as such (is empty).

http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~SvenVanCaekenberghe/ZincHTTPComponents/versions/Zinc-FileSystem-SvenVanCaekenberghe.20

Commit log

move Zinc-FileSystem functionality to Zinc-HTTP, Zinc-HTTP-Examples and Zinc-Test since FileSystem is the norm now

Note also that Zinc HTTP Components is now maintained at https://github.com/svenvc/zinc where that package is also gone.

Sven