Zinc HTTP Component HTTP/2?

volkert-2
Dear all,

the world is moving to http/2. Any plans for Zinc HTTP Components to
support this standard?

BW, Volkert

Re: Zinc HTTP Component HTTP/2?

EstebanLM
Hi Holger,

We talked a bit about this last ESUG.
Sadly, it requires serious work to have it so we hadn’t put this in any schedule yet :(

Esteban

> On 21 Oct 2017, at 16:26, Volkert <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> the world is moving to http/2. Any plans for Zinc HTTP Components to
> support this standard?
>
> BW, Volkert

Re: Zinc HTTP Component HTTP/2?

volkert-2
So currently no plans and/or no sponsors, right?

On 22.10.2017 12:26, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

> Hi Holger,
>
> We talked a bit about this last ESUG.
> Sadly, it requires serious work to have it so we hadn’t put this in any schedule yet :(
>
> Esteban
>
>> On 21 Oct 2017, at 16:26, Volkert <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> the world is moving to http/2. Any plans for Zinc HTTP Components to
>> support this standard?
>>
>> BW, Volkert

Re: Zinc HTTP Component HTTP/2?

Stephane Ducasse-3
We could run a bounty. Now here we are full of work.

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 6:59 PM, Volkert
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> So currently no plans and/or no sponsors, right?
>

> On 22.10.2017 12:26, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
>> Hi Holger,
>>
>> We talked a bit about this last ESUG.
>> Sadly, it requires serious work to have it so we hadn’t put this in any schedule yet :(
>>
>> Esteban
>>
>>> On 21 Oct 2017, at 16:26, Volkert <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> the world is moving to http/2. Any plans for Zinc HTTP Components to
>>> support this standard?
>>>
>>> BW, Volkert

Re: Zinc HTTP Component HTTP/2?

volkert-2
I am not sure what Svens plan with the Zinc HTTP Component is, but a
bounty is a good idea ...

On 23.10.2017 22:12, Stephane Ducasse wrote:

> We could run a bounty. Now here we are full of work.
>
> On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 6:59 PM, Volkert
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> So currently no plans and/or no sponsors, right?
>>

>> On 22.10.2017 12:26, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
>>> Hi Holger,
>>>
>>> We talked a bit about this last ESUG.
>>> Sadly, it requires serious work to have it so we hadn’t put this in any schedule yet :(
>>>
>>> Esteban

Re: Zinc HTTP Component HTTP/2?

sdiepend
Hey all,

Have there been any updates or work on supporting HTTP2?

Kind regards,
Stijn