Zinc HTTP Components, P3, MQTT and NeoUniversalBinaryJSON now require Pharo 7.0.5 as minimum version

Zinc HTTP Components, P3, MQTT and NeoUniversalBinaryJSON now require Pharo 7.0.5 as minimum version

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Hi,

Here is a little heads up: in order to support Pharo 9, I made a change in a couple of my libraries/frameworks (using Integer #byteAt: instead of #digitAt:) that requires Pharo 7.0.5 (released recently) as minimum version.

 https://github.com/svenvc/zinc
 https://github.com/svenvc/P3
 https://github.com/svenvc/mqtt
 https://github.com/svenvc/NeoUniversalBinaryJSON

If you are unable or unwilling to upgrade, you can patch this by adding the follow alias to Pharo versions < 7.0.5:

Integer>>#byteAt: index
  ^ self digitAt: index

Sven

Re: Zinc HTTP Components, P3, MQTT and NeoUniversalBinaryJSON now require Pharo 7.0.5 as minimum version

Stéphane Ducasse
Thanks Sven.

On 1 Jul 2020, at 13:58, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Here is a little heads up: in order to support Pharo 9, I made a change in a couple of my libraries/frameworks (using Integer #byteAt: instead of #digitAt:) that requires Pharo 7.0.5 (released recently) as minimum version.

https://github.com/svenvc/zinc
https://github.com/svenvc/P3
https://github.com/svenvc/mqtt
https://github.com/svenvc/NeoUniversalBinaryJSON

If you are unable or unwilling to upgrade, you can patch this by adding the follow alias to Pharo versions < 7.0.5:

Integer>>#byteAt: index
 ^ self digitAt: index

Sven

03 59 35 87 52