Zinc HTTP Components in GLASS?

Thelliez
Hello,

Is it possible to use ZnClient from GLASS?

Thanks,
Thierry

Re: Zinc HTTP Components in GLASS?

Paul DeBruicker
An older version of zinc client works on gemstone 2.4

The configuration in the zinc repo on squeaksource should load what works.

Thierry Thelliez <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Is it possible to use ZnClient from GLASS?
>

>Thanks,
>Thierry

Re: Zinc HTTP Components in GLASS?

NorbertHartl
Yes, it is. I'm using it in production. The problem is that there is probably no working version at the moment you can load in gemstone.

Norbert