Zinc HTTP Components version 3.0.1

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
I finally merged and synced all Zinc HTTP Components repos and did a full release on Pharo versions 3 to 7.

  https://github.com/svenvc/zinc/releases/tag/v3.0.1

Main README was updated

  https://github.com/svenvc/zinc

Green build for Pharo 7 RC1 (linux 64-bit) using BaselineOfZincHTTPComponents

  https://travis-ci.org/svenvc/zinc

Green builds for Pharo 3, 4, 5 and 6 using ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents (#stable 3.0.1)

  https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/ZincHTTPComponents/

If there are any problems or issues, don't hesitate to ask.

Sven

Re: Zinc HTTP Components version 3.0.1

NorbertHartl
Great!!!! That removes a decent disruption we had. Thank you very much!

Norbert