Zinc-Resource-Meta-[Core|Tests]

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Just a quick note: the first version of Zinc-Resource-Meta-[Core|Tests] containing ZnUrl and ZnMimeType independent of / separate from / as a dependency for Zinc-HTTP is now available.

ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents version 2.0 reflects this change (#stable for Pharo 2.x).

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu

Re: Zinc-Resource-Meta-[Core|Tests]

Stéphane Ducasse
Thanks Sven

We will integrated that in 2.0

Stef

On Dec 12, 2012, at 9:03 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:

> Just a quick note: the first version of Zinc-Resource-Meta-[Core|Tests] containing ZnUrl and ZnMimeType independent of / separate from / as a dependency for Zinc-HTTP is now available.
>
> ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents version 2.0 reflects this change (#stable for Pharo 2.x).
>
> --
> Sven Van Caekenberghe
> http://stfx.eu
> Smalltalk is the Red Pill

Re: Zinc-Resource-Meta-[Core|Tests]

EstebanLM
please add an "update zinc" ticket :)

On 13 Dec 2012, at 10:29, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

> please add an "update zinc" ticket :)

Yes, but I was still waiting a bit, more internal Zn reorganizations are on the way, then we'll need to resync.
So unless there is an immediate need, I would prefer to wait a bit.

> On Dec 13, 2012, at 10:24 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Sven
>>
>> We will integrated that in 2.0
>>
>> Stef
>>
>> On Dec 12, 2012, at 9:03 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:
>>
>>> Just a quick note: the first version of Zinc-Resource-Meta-[Core|Tests] containing ZnUrl and ZnMimeType independent of / separate from / as a dependency for Zinc-HTTP is now available.
>>>
>>> ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents version 2.0 reflects this change (#stable for Pharo 2.x).
>>>
>>> --
>>> Sven Van Caekenberghe
>>> http://stfx.eu
>>> Smalltalk is the Red Pill

Re: Zinc-Resource-Meta-[Core|Tests]

EstebanLM
no problem, when you decide is ready :)

On Dec 13, 2012, at 10:36 AM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 13 Dec 2012, at 10:29, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> please add an "update zinc" ticket :)
>
> Yes, but I was still waiting a bit, more internal Zn reorganizations are on the way, then we'll need to resync.
> So unless there is an immediate need, I would prefer to wait a bit.
>
>> On Dec 13, 2012, at 10:24 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Sven
>>>
>>> We will integrated that in 2.0
>>>
>>> Stef

Re: Zinc-Resource-Meta-[Core|Tests]