Zinc Server in Gemstone

Zinc Server in Gemstone – Hi! I'm trying to port some working Pharo code to Gemstone. I have a small project which consists in sending some data from different Pharo...
I am not sure about the following I will comment ... but... cannot it be that the `eval` uses the same gem as the one running tODE and that may ...
Hello Mariano, thank you for your answer. I tried what you said but sadly I got the same results. I can't understand why when I make a reque...
David, Mariano's code was close, but not quite correct: run (ZnServer on: 9090) start; delegate: myApp. [true] whileTrue: [(Delay forSecon...
Hello Dale! Thank you for your help and your explanation! Now it works perfectly! I will take some time to read that document in order to be...