Zinc Websockets

Shaping1
Hi all.

What is the easiest way to port Zinc Websockets to VW?  Has this been done?

Shaping

Re: Zinc Websockets

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Hi,

> On 6 Nov 2018, at 02:06, Shaping <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all.
>
> What is the easiest way to port Zinc Websockets to VW?  Has this been done?
>

> Shaping

Zinc-WebSockets-Core is actually not that big, but it builds on top of the Zinc HTTP Components framework and is kind of integrated with it.

I would suggest you start by studying its implementation and then evaluate how to get this working on top of VW's HTTP classes.

Sven

Re: Zinc Websockets

Esteban A. Maringolo
To use Zinc WS you might need to port Zinc first, which would be great BTW.

But if I recall correctly VW already has WebSockets and HTTP 2.0 support in their SiouX HTTP framework.

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo