Zinc/Zodiac Documentation

Sven Van Caekenberghe
Hi,

Now that I have recovered from the intensive Pharo Conference, I found the time to publish the Zinc and Zodiac documentation.

The two main websites have been updated:

        http://zn.stfx.eu
        http://zdc.stfx.eu

My slides are here

        http://zn.stfx.eu/zn/zn-talk-pharo-conference.pdf
        http://zdc.stfx.eu/zdc-talk-pharo-conference.pdf

The documentation (as Pharo Conference paper and draft chapter for Pharo By Example 2) are here

        http://zn.stfx.eu/zn/zinc-http-components-paper.html
        http://zdc.stfx.eu/zodiac-paper.html

For some inexplicable reason, Google Chrome is extremely slow doing the syntax highlighting on the long Zn paper/chapter, so here is an alternative version

        http://zn.stfx.eu/zn/zinc-http-components-paper.no-js.html

Enjoy!

Sven

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu

Re: Zinc/Zodiac Documentation

Stéphane Ducasse
thanks Sven.
I have nearly finish to read the zinc chapter. Great contents. I would like to create diagram and others for the book version but no time right now.

Stef