Zinc and Oauth2

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Hi Guys,
I'm trying to play with Outh2, but I'm wondering how to download it in
Pharo.

If I use the Gofer as indicated here:
https://github.com/svenvc/docs/blob/master/zinc/zinc-sso-paper.md

Gofer it
  url: 'http://mc.stfx.eu/ZincHTTPComponents';
  package: 'ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents';
  load.
ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents project latestVersion load: 'SSO'.

It returns an error.
Can you help me please?

TIA
Davide

Re: Zinc and Oauth2

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Davide,

The main Zinc repository is now https://github.com/svenvc/zinc (although the old ones are also still good).

You should look at the baseline, but loading group SSO will get you started.

I am not actively using OAuth, but several people have, so it should work (the code did not change in a long while).

This is not such a simple subject though (there are several demos that used to work).

Good luck,

Sven

> On 28 Mar 2019, at 20:54, Davide Varvello via Pharo-users <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> From: Davide Varvello <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Zinc and Oauth2
> Date: 28 March 2019 at 20:54:05 GMT+1
> To: [hidden email]
>

> Hi Guys,
> I'm trying to play with Outh2, but I'm wondering how to download it in
> Pharo.
>
> If I use the Gofer as indicated here:
> https://github.com/svenvc/docs/blob/master/zinc/zinc-sso-paper.md
>
> Gofer it
>  url: 'http://mc.stfx.eu/ZincHTTPComponents';
>  package: 'ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents';
>  load.
> ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents project latestVersion load: 'SSO'.
>

> It returns an error.
> Can you help me please?
>
> TIA
> Davide

Re: Zinc and Oauth2

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Thanks Sven, I'm going to give it a glance.

Cheers
Davide

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2 wrote