Zinc ported to gemstone?

EstebanLM
Hi,
I wonder if zinc is already running in gemstone... anyone knows?

Cheers,
Esteban

http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Zinc ported to gemstone?

Dale Henrichs
On 04/26/2011 07:41 AM, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
> Hi,
> I wonder if zinc is already running in gemstone... anyone knows?
>
> Cheers,
> Esteban

Paul DeBruicker was working on the port:

   http://seaside.gemstone.com/ss/ZincHTTPComponents

I think he's got most of it working with only a few tests not passing (I
think)...

Dale

Re: Zinc ported to gemstone?

Paul DeBruicker
On 04/26/2011 11:12 AM, Dale Henrichs wrote:

> On 04/26/2011 07:41 AM, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I wonder if zinc is already running in gemstone... anyone knows?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Esteban
>
> Paul DeBruicker was working on the port:
>
> http://seaside.gemstone.com/ss/ZincHTTPComponents
>
> I think he's got most of it working with only a few tests not passing (I
> think)...
>
> Dale

I think Zinc works fine in gemstone. I made a seaside adaptor for it as
well.  The tests that don't pass aren't part of the core HTTP methods
and deal with gzip and jpeg streams.

The metacello config on squeaksource should load into both Pharo and
Gemstone.