ZnCharacterReadWriteStream is missing #tab

ZnCharacterReadWriteStream is missing #tab

Torsten Bergmann
Hi Sven,

in latest P7 I get an error when loading my Bootstrap 4 project:

https://github.com/astares/Seaside-Bootstrap4

about

MessageNotUnderstood: ZnCharacterReadWriteStream>>tab

This is sent from STONWriter>>newlineIndent.

To reproduce please use the following load expression:

   Metacello new
      baseline:'Bootstrap4';
      repository: 'github://astares/Seaside-Bootstrap4:master/src';
      load

If the missing method in ZnCharacterReadWriteStream is implemented like

     tab
        writeStream tab

it works.

As I'm constantly unclear about how Zinc (and some other externally maintained packages)
are managed now I would kindly ask you to integrate it. Thanks in advance!

Bye
T.

Re: ZnCharacterReadWriteStream is missing #tab

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Do you load from https://github.com/svenvc/zinc using the baseline ?

I mostly moved to GitHub (well I try to support both).

See the Travis CI build as well.