Zürich Smalltalk Meetup Reminder

1 message Options

Zürich Smalltalk Meetup Reminder

GLASS mailing list

Hi there,

in case you forgot about it: The Zürich Smalltalkers will meet tonight at 7pm for another meetup. There will be at least 2 presentations:

  • Reza will show Web Pontoon
  • Michal will show hs current work on a new Pharo-Gemstone/S-bridge
  • who knows, maybe you feel like demoing tonight?

This time, we meet at a nice conference room first and go for drinks and dinner later.

Here is where you can get in touch with Smalltalkers of all flavors, colors, shapes, sizes, ages and genders:

Alpha Sprachwelt AG
Stadelhoferstrasse 10
– Room 23 –
8001 Zürich

See the location on a map

So feel free to come and chat a little or discuss your current work.

Joachim

(I won't be able to attend, unfortunately. The best thing I could do today would be to share a few virusses with you and help you get a few days off. But I am eager to hear if this new format in a meeting room works well. Have fun!!!)