a bit of fun in this cruel world

Stéphane Ducasse
How to configure your own tools....?

FileList>>buttonSelectorsToSuppress
        "Answer a list of action selectors whose corresponding services we would prefer *not* to have appear in the filelist's button pane; this can be hand-jimmied to suit personal taste."

        ^ #(removeLineFeeds: addFileToNewZip: compressFile: putUpdate:)

Re: a bit of fun in this cruel world

Igor Stasenko
2009/12/17 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:
> How to configure your own tools....?

Haha... ROFL...
Funny enough, especially, when you realize that you much less likely
will see such kind of 'configurations' in C++,
because changing a single line always means stopping the service &
rebuilding the whole thing :)

and seems there is a 'good' answer to it:
- alter the code

And 'alter the code', means, alter it in a way, that you wont need to
'alter the code' when you need to change config :)

> FileList>>buttonSelectorsToSuppress
>        "Answer a list of action selectors whose corresponding services we would prefer *not* to have appear in the filelist's button pane; this can be hand-jimmied to suit personal taste."
>
>        ^ #(removeLineFeeds: addFileToNewZip: compressFile: putUpdate:)

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.