a couple of questions on magritte

EstebanLM
Hi,
I'm building a complete -but simple- application based on magritte,
and having a couple of doubts:

-How do I add a "caption" (title) to a form created with
"asComponent". I can add a decoration, but I wonder if there are a
more "standard" way.
-I want to validate some complex input (where field A depends on field
B, for example). How do I add conditions to containers? is the only
way override #description and building a container my own?

Thanks,
Esteban

"Querer es suscitar las paradojas"
Camus - El mito de Sísifo

Re: a couple of questions on magritte

Matthias Berth-2
Hi,

for your second question have a look at
http://onsmalltalk.com/programming/smalltalk/using-magritte-with-seaside/
under Conditions ("Conditions"), and the other blogpost linked
therein.

Cheers

Matthias

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 3:50 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm building a complete -but simple- application based on magritte,
> and having a couple of doubts:
>
> -How do I add a "caption" (title) to a form created with
> "asComponent". I can add a decoration, but I wonder if there are a
> more "standard" way.
> -I want to validate some complex input (where field A depends on field
> B, for example). How do I add conditions to containers? is the only
> way override #description and building a container my own?
>
> Thanks,
> Esteban
>
> "Querer es suscitar las paradojas"
> Camus - El mito de Sísifo

Re: a couple of questions on magritte

Lukas Renggli-2
>> -How do I add a "caption" (title) to a form created with
>> "asComponent". I can add a decoration, but I wonder if there are a
>> more "standard" way.

That's the standard ;-)

Cheers,
Lukas