a few notes on documentation

Prashanth Hebbar
Hello,

I noticed couple of things while trying out Amber:

1. in the "Writing my first app" tutorial, the index.html code has
this code:  prefix: 'projects/test/js',

It should be:  prefix: 'projects/hello/js',
(it is harmless since we are not "commiting" till later in the
tutorial. But some people may get confused with different folders)

2. Under Windows 7, many miss the fact that "node server/server.js"
command should be run in the command prompt running as
"Administrator". Nicolas makes a mention of this in the context of
installing nodejs.exe. It is easy to miss this fact.

Amber seems interesting.

Regards,

Re: a few notes on documentation

Nino Galante
1. in the "Writing my first app" tutorial, the index.html code has
this code:  prefix: 'projects/test/js',
It should be:  prefix: 'projects/hello/js',
(it is harmless since we are not "commiting" till later in the
tutorial. But some people may get confused with different folders)

I noted that and I edited the document page to fix it.