a fix to KomServer

mmimica
oops, looks like I have committed something...
I have committed a patch to http://www.squeaksource.com/KomHttpServer
I wanted to have it checked by someone first, didn't really think it would let me commit just like that. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Anyway, now that it's there someone has to look at it. :) It's not much.
The problem was KomServer threw MNO when a request was made with an absolute URL in the HTTP request, which is valid as I read it [1][2].

Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net

Re: a fix to KomServer

mmimica
Any feedback would make me feel cozy inside on valentine's :)
Tell me someting! Is it good? Completelly wrong? Am I supposed to fix things? Do you accept patches? Wrong mailing list?

On 14 January 2012 13:47, Milan Mimica <[hidden email]> wrote:
oops, looks like I have committed something...
I have committed a patch to http://www.squeaksource.com/KomHttpServer
I wanted to have it checked by someone first, didn't really think it would let me commit just like that. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Anyway, now that it's there someone has to look at it. :) It's not much.
The problem was KomServer threw MNO when a request was made with an absolute URL in the HTTP request, which is valid as I read it [1][2].

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net

Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net

Re: a fix to KomServer

Göran Krampe
On 02/14/2012 11:13 AM, Milan Mimica wrote:
> Any feedback would make me feel cozy inside on valentine's :)
> Tell me someting! Is it good? Completelly wrong? Am I supposed to fix
> things? Do you accept patches? Wrong mailing list?

It was a while since I helped with maintaining Kom and I am a bit short
on time. The SS repo is open for global write - to make it easier to
contribute :)

And of course we accept and want patches :)

If noone else steps up and help you out I might squeeze in some time
during the week - you should probably cross post to squeak-dev and
seaside lists.

regards, Göran