a monthly friday afternoon hacking day

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi

I would really like that one afternoon a month we gather and we program pharo stuff. We could start Friday 30.
Let me know if you are ok.
The idea is to have fun together.

Re: a monthly friday afternoon hacking day

Stéphane Ducasse
we could try a skype pair programming session.
We will start around 13h00 local time = france.

Stef
On Apr 20, 2010, at 9:43 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> I'm in if we can figure out a way of gathering on-line in any way appropriate for this purpose.
>
> --
> Cesar Rabak
>

> Em 20/04/2010 07:46, Stéphane Ducasse < [hidden email] > escreveu:
> Hi
>
> I would really like that one afternoon a month we gather and we program pharo stuff. We could start Friday 30.
> Let me know if you are ok.
> The idea is to have fun together.
>
> Stef

Re: a monthly friday afternoon hacking day

LawsonEnglish
[hidden email] wrote:
> I'm in if we can figure out a way of gathering on-line in any way appropriate for this purpose.

There's always Croquet/Squeak, with VNC. You can also use Second LIfe
viewer 2 + voice/skype and webpage-based collaborative tools

Lawson

Re: a monthly friday afternoon hacking day

csrabak
OK, I'll block my agenda and try to wake up early ;-)

Em 20/04/2010 17:00, Stéphane Ducasse < [hidden email] > escreveu:
we could try a skype pair programming session.
We will start around 13h00 local time = france.

Stef
On Apr 20, 2010, at 9:43 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> I'm in if we can figure out a way of gathering on-line in any way appropriate for this purpose.
>
> --
> Cesar Rabak
>

> Em 20/04/2010 07:46, Stéphane Ducasse < [hidden email] > escreveu:
> Hi
>
> I would really like that one afternoon a month we gather and we program pharo stuff. We could start Friday 30.
> Let me know if you are ok.
> The idea is to have fun together.
>
> Stef

Re: a monthly friday afternoon hacking day

Stéphane Ducasse
I will open the irc
and send us an email.

Stef