a new (or old? :-) Smalltalk-inspired live web environment

a new (or old? :-) Smalltalk-inspired live web environment

Davide Della Casa
Hi all,

I follow (and enjoy) the cuis mailing list since quite a while, thanks for keeping it up.

I’d like to send you the link to a new (or old? :-) Smalltalk-inspired system that I made, in the case it might be relevant to you.

             http://fizzygum.org/

In particular, given your interests: http://fizzygum.org/docs/fizzygum-for-lispers-and-smalltalkers/

Also, in theory it should be able to work with Amber, although no-one tried yet, see http://fizzygum.org/docs/support-for-other-languages/

Cheers,
Davide Della Casa

Re: a new (or old? :-) Smalltalk-inspired live web environment

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Davide!

Very impressive!

I'm no seasoned js / coffescript programmer, so I can't really evaluate what you show, but indeed it looks great. Reminds me of LivelyKernel and Morphic.js.

Cheers!
--
Juan Vuletich
www.cuis-smalltalk.org