about: Slice-CleaningAndFixingImageSegmentPart2-MarianoMartinezPeck.9

about: Slice-CleaningAndFixingImageSegmentPart2-MarianoMartinezPeck.9

Stéphane Ducasse
hi M

should I integrate that?

Re: about: Slice-CleaningAndFixingImageSegmentPart2-MarianoMartinezPeck.9

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 9:33 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi M

that's TOO lazy :)

should I integrate that?

Yes. It was the last merge we reviewed together at Douai. Do you remeber ?  That you discovered a little problem I was introducing :) and then I fixed it.

Re: about: Slice-CleaningAndFixingImageSegmentPart2-MarianoMartinezPeck.9

Stéphane Ducasse
ok excellent
I will integrate it probably tomorrow morning :)

Stef