about cleaning undo

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi alain. In #cleanUpForRelease of Pharo 1.1 we did at some point a Smalltalk cleanUpUndoCommands.
Now in pharo 1.2 this is removed. I guess it is because of the new undo framework?  in such case, there insn't anything to be cleaned ?

thanks

mariano

Re: about cleaning undo

Alain Plantec-4
> Hi alain. In #cleanUpForRelease of Pharo 1.1 we did at some point a
> Smalltalk cleanUpUndoCommands.
> Now in pharo 1.2 this is removed. I guess it is because of the new
> undo framework?
no, this because CommandHistory is deprecated an not used anymore.
Before, a global history was used to store commands for morphic (in
worldstate maybe, I'm not sure).
>   in such case, there insn't anything to be cleaned ?
editor undo commands are stored locally. So, when you close an editor,
no command remain.
cheers
Alain

> thanks
>
> mariano

Re: about cleaning undo

Mariano Martinez Peck
Excellent :)
I was sure you didn't forget anything, but I was curious about why you didn't need a clean.
Thanks Alain for the explanation.

Mariano