about loading previous versions

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi doru

Did you get a chance to discuss with dale about the "problem" in metacello that forces us not to be able to load previous version of Moose?
Do we have to run endlessly forward without any chance to control that?
Is it just that we should use the metacello tool box api?

Re: about loading previous versions

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Yes, I sat down with Dale and we discussed the Toolbox. It is not yet clear what is a good process to deal with versioning Moose.

So, now, I have to get a tool working and I will send requests for more infrastructure as I bump into problems. But, this will take a while.

Cheers,
Doru

On 7 Nov 2011, at 23:24, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi doru
>
> Did you get a chance to discuss with dale about the "problem" in metacello that forces us not to be able to load previous version of Moose?
> Do we have to run endlessly forward without any chance to control that?
> Is it just that we should use the metacello tool box api?
>
> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com

"Don't give to get. Just give."

Re: about loading previous versions

Stéphane Ducasse
OK I will get there too slowly because I want the metacello chapter to get done.

Stef