about looking at some squeak fixes

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi

since there is a new burst of activity in squeak (probably related to
the fact that
pharo exists) it would be nice to check the changes. I like the log
that they sent
it helps spotting change. May be we should have the same to support
simple browsing
of commit. However I do not know where this behavior comes from.

Re: about looking at some squeak fixes

Adrian Lienhard

On Aug 27, 2009, at 08:40 , Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi
>
> since there is a new burst of activity in squeak (probably related to
> the fact that
> pharo exists) it would be nice to check the changes. I like the log
> that they sent
> it helps spotting change. May be we should have the same to support
> simple browsing
> of commit. However I do not know where this behavior comes from.

This is a feature of SqueakSource. However, I wouldn't send the commit
logs to the main mailing list as we have quite some traffic already.

Also note that there is an RSS feed for package commits (see http://www.pharo-project.org/community)
. It does not show the diff, though.

Adrian

On Aug 27, 2009, at 8:46 AM, Adrian Lienhard wrote:

> On Aug 27, 2009, at 08:40 , Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> since there is a new burst of activity in squeak (probably related to
>> the fact that
>> pharo exists) it would be nice to check the changes. I like the log
>> that they sent
>> it helps spotting change. May be we should have the same to support
>> simple browsing
>> of commit. However I do not know where this behavior comes from.
>
> This is a feature of SqueakSource. However, I wouldn't send the commit
> logs to the main mailing list as we have quite some traffic already.

yes I was not implying that.
but indeed getting a page somewhere.

I think that in one evening I can do a pass on simple fixes and
integrate them.

> Also note that there is an RSS feed for package commits (see http://www.pharo-project.org/community)
> . It does not show the diff, though.
>
> Adrian

Re: about looking at some squeak fixes

Stéphane Ducasse
http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/SqueakTrunkCheckedFixes

Please edit that page with information

I'm going over all the trunk mails that flowed into squeak-dev now

Re: about looking at some squeak fixes

Stéphane Ducasse
Ok so I did a pass on all the items and made a list of possible items
to look at.
If you want to help.

Stef