about mirroring

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

I would like to raise this issue while this is calm and that the servers are working.
What do we do to replicate our servers:
        ss3 and smalltalkHub

I asked nicolas and christophe to check because the original plan (I still like it)
is to host SmalltalkHub servers on INRIA infrastructure and the plan was to replicate it
in three nodes of the server rooms across the country.

Now we could have a mirroring also between such server and the one hosted by nicolas company.
I will start to migrate all my projects from Squeaksource.

Re: about mirroring

philippeback
I discussed with a quite large company and there is a definite possibility to have space there as well.

I am back to business soon and will come with solid proposals. (on holidays now)

2012/8/3 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
Hi guys

I would like to raise this issue while this is calm and that the servers are working.
What do we do to replicate our servers:
        ss3 and smalltalkHub

I asked nicolas and christophe to check because the original plan (I still like it)
is to host SmalltalkHub servers on INRIA infrastructure and the plan was to replicate it
in three nodes of the server rooms across the country.

Now we could have a mirroring also between such server and the one hosted by nicolas company.
I will start to migrate all my projects from Squeaksource.

Philippe Back
Dramatic Performance Improvements
Mob: +32(0) 478 650 140 | Fax: +32 (0) 70 408 027 Mail: [hidden email] | Web: http://philippeback.eu | Blog: http://philippeback.be

High Octane SPRL