about morphicSoundEventtcbkss0

stephane ducasse
Hi guys

does anybody have an idea why SmartRefStream would need to refer to MorphicUnknownEvent?

morphicSoundEventtcbkss0
        ^ MorphicUnknownEvent

Stef (the Ultimate Random Refactorer)

Re: about morphicSoundEventtcbkss0

Adrian Lienhard
I can't figure out what these methods have been used for exactly (probably for some conversion, there are more such methods with weird names like layoutMorphbosfcepcbbochvimol0). They have no senders, and they have been in the image since at least 1998 (I checked in a 3.2 image). I don't think anybody will miss them ;)

Cheers,
Adrian

On Mar 4, 2011, at 21:22 , stephane ducasse wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> does anybody have an idea why SmartRefStream would need to refer to MorphicUnknownEvent?
>
> morphicSoundEventtcbkss0
> ^ MorphicUnknownEvent
>
> Stef (the Ultimate Random Refactorer)

Re: about morphicSoundEventtcbkss0

Stéphane Ducasse
;)

On Mar 4, 2011, at 10:35 PM, Adrian Lienhard wrote:

> I can't figure out what these methods have been used for exactly (probably for some conversion, there are more such methods with weird names like layoutMorphbosfcepcbbochvimol0). They have no senders, and they have been in the image since at least 1998 (I checked in a 3.2 image). I don't think anybody will miss them ;)
>
> Cheers,
> Adrian
>
> On Mar 4, 2011, at 21:22 , stephane ducasse wrote:
>
>> Hi guys
>>
>> does anybody have an idea why SmartRefStream would need to refer to MorphicUnknownEvent?
>>
>> morphicSoundEventtcbkss0
>> ^ MorphicUnknownEvent
>>
>> Stef (the Ultimate Random Refactorer)

Re: about morphicSoundEventtcbkss0

Marcus Denker-4

>> I can't figure out what these methods have been used for exactly (probably for some conversion,

I think they where used to migrate instances in old Projects / ImageSegments when you load them in a newer
system where the class layout was changed? Something like that...

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: about morphicSoundEventtcbkss0

Stéphane Ducasse
Ok
I will soon
        - merge all the polymorph override extensions
        - sort and put some classes in the correct package (morphicMouseWheel).