about status "fixed" on the bugtracker

Marcus Denker-3
Hello,

When looking at the bugtracker to get fixed closed, the nicest thing
are those entries that have status "fixed".
In my naive way, I think that these entries are kind of ready for
inclusion. That means, it has a changset
ready to be filed in or a slice published. *Not* some preliminary
changesets that need  to be "slightly edited".
Not a verbal description of what to do. And for sure not a quiz
formulated to show the cleverness of the submitter...

Somtimes this is really annoying...

        Marcus

Re: about status "fixed" on the bugtracker

Damien Cassou
On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 1:36 AM, Marcus Denker<[hidden email]> wrote:

> When looking at the bugtracker to get fixed closed, the nicest thing
> are those entries that have status "fixed".
> In my naive way, I think that these entries are kind of ready for
> inclusion. That means, it has a changset
> ready to be filed in or a slice published. *Not* some preliminary
> changesets that need  to be "slightly edited".
> Not a verbal description of what to do. And for sure not a quiz
> formulated to show the cleverness of the submitter...
>
> Somtimes this is really annoying...

Sorry Marcus, most of them are from me I guess.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry