about your heated discussion on fonts from stef Ze wize and busy man

about your heated discussion on fonts from stef Ze wize and busy man

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

Two points:
        - I'm sorry I got too busy to read the thread - when I have time for pharo I'm fighting with removing translucentColor and it explode my image.
        I'm working on too many fronts and must close and finish some of my tasks (admininistration/team management included).

        - Pay attention not to put too much heat in your discussions. ;D

Re: about your heated discussion on fonts from stef Ze wize and busy man

abergel
Just curious,
What's wrong with translucent colors?

Alexandre

> Le 15-10-2013 à 16:46, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Hi guys
>
> Two points:
>    - I'm sorry I got too busy to read the thread - when I have time for pharo I'm fighting with removing translucentColor and it explode my image.
>    I'm working on too many fronts and must close and finish some of my tasks (admininistration/team management included).
>
>    - Pay attention not to put too much heat in your discussions. ;D
>
> Stef

Re: about your heated discussion on fonts from stef Ze wize and busy man

abergel
Thanks! I will read it

Alexandre

On Oct 15, 2013, at 7:07 PM, Benjamin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Fernando wrote an article about it: http://fernandoolivero.wordpress.com/2013/09/08/begone-translucentcolor/
>
> Ben
>
> On Oct 15, 2013, at 11:26 PM, Alexandre Bergel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Just curious,
>> What's wrong with translucent colors?
>>
>> Alexandre
>>
>>> Le 15-10-2013 à 16:46, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>>
>>> Hi guys
>>>
>>> Two points:
>>>   - I'm sorry I got too busy to read the thread - when I have time for pharo I'm fighting with removing translucentColor and it explode my image.
>>>   I'm working on too many fronts and must close and finish some of my tasks (admininistration/team management included).
>>>
>>>   - Pay attention not to put too much heat in your discussions. ;D
>>>
>>> Stef

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: about your heated discussion on fonts from stef Ze wize and busy man

not having two classes and all the mess around when we can have one with alpha: by default.
In 2013 Colors can support translucency

Stef