abtpay.so for Linux

Hermann Ottens
Hi group,

am i the only one experiencing problems with abtpay.so?

The contents of the archive file are
abtpay-linux/
linux/
abtpay91.so
linux64/
abtpay91.so

To me it seems as if the two files "abtpay.so" are exactly the same for 32 and 64 bit.

Cheers,
Hermann

Re: abtpay.so for Linux

Louis LaBrunda
Hi Hermann,

It seems to work for me but so far I am just playing around on the Raspberry (32 bit).

Lou

On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 10:51:56 AM UTC-4, Hermann Ottens wrote:
Hi group,

am i the only one experiencing problems with abtpay.so?

The contents of the archive file are
abtpay-linux/
linux/
abtpay91.so
linux64/
abtpay91.so

To me it seems as if the two files "abtpay.so" are exactly the same for 32 and 64 bit.

Cheers,
Hermann

Re: abtpay.so for Linux

Seth Berman
Greetings,

We're looking into it to make sure we didn't bundle the same ones together.
I'll reply back here to let folks know the outcome.

- Seth

On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 3:09:50 PM UTC-4, Louis LaBrunda wrote:
Hi Hermann,

It seems to work for me but so far I am just playing around on the Raspberry (32 bit).

Lou

On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 10:51:56 AM UTC-4, Hermann Ottens wrote:
Hi group,

am i the only one experiencing problems with abtpay.so?

The contents of the archive file are
abtpay-linux/
linux/
abtpay91.so
linux64/
abtpay91.so

To me it seems as if the two files "abtpay.so" are exactly the same for 32 and 64 bit.

Cheers,
Hermann

Re: abtpay.so for Linux

Seth Berman
Hello Hermann,

The linux64 folder contained the 32-bit license file.
We have corrected and uploaded the new linux license files to the website.
Thanks for reporting.

- Seth

On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 3:26:39 PM UTC-4, Seth Berman wrote:
[...]

Hello Seth,

thank you for your quick reaction.
It's working now (without the evaluation license message).

Cheers,
Hermann

Re: abtpay.so for Linux

Seth Berman