access to compiler

Juan-2
Folks

I'm working on a project migrated from Pharo to glass, in this proyect
on that project for handling arithmetic and formulas we use the compiler
how acces to compiler in Glass?? is posible??
alternatives???
tia
Best regards
MDC

Re: access to compiler

EstebanLM
Hi,

I think

'2 + 2' evaluate.

should do the trick :)

Cheers,
Esteban

El 11/02/2010, a las 5:07p.m., Juan escribió:

> Folks
>
> I'm working on a project migrated from Pharo to glass, in this proyect
> on that project for handling arithmetic and formulas we use the compiler
> how acces to compiler in Glass?? is posible??
> alternatives???
> tia
> Best regards
> MDC