actions and selection actions

1 message Options

actions and selection actions

Tudor Girba
Hi,

In the latest Glamour, we now make a distinction between actions and selection actions:
- global actions selectors are: #dynamicActions:  #act*
- selection action selectors are: #dynamicActionsOnSelection: #selectionAct*

This is interesting because now we can get actions that can work on the overall presentation regardless of the selection. For example, in the MoosePanel we now have a toolbar for each pane (like shown in the attachment) that provides all actions relevant for the current entity.

I am still not satisfied with the way the actions are rendered. At the moment, they take an entire row below the title. I would more like it like in Eclipse, where the actions are rendered next to the tabs. Hopefully this will change in a while when someone will put some effort into the Morphic rendering :)

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow."

MoosePanelWithToolbar.png (53K) Download Attachment