add me to the PharoExtras/Postmark repo?

add me to the PharoExtras/Postmark repo?

Paul DeBruicker
Hi Stef,

this one:

http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~PharoExtras/Postmark/

I want to implement their email parsing api sometime soonish

Thanks

Paul

Re: add me to the PharoExtras/Postmark repo?

Marcus Denker-4

On Oct 23, 2013, at 2:59 AM, Paul DeBruicker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Stef,
>
> this one:
>
> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~PharoExtras/Postmark/
>
> I want to implement their email parsing api sometime soonish

Very nice! Postmark is really a nice way to send email from Pharo. We are using
it in the ESUG registration app and it works perfectly.

        Marcus

Re: add me to the PharoExtras/Postmark repo?

done
Let me know if this is ok for you.
I migrated that code from ss3 or ss.

Stef