added Pharogenesis to the book

Max Leske
I added Pharogenesis to the collaborative book as suggested by Mariano. I wasn't quite sure into which category to put it. For now its in "Developer Tools".
Let me know if the entry is ok.

Cheers,
Max

Re: added Pharogenesis to the book

Mariano Martinez Peck
Excellent. Thanks. You can also add a link to http://scg.unibe.ch/research/Pharogenesis

cheers

mariano

Max

Re: added Pharogenesis to the book

Max Leske
Cool.

I will link there but the page isn't finished yet. Particularly we need to finish setting up the one-click image.

Cheers,
Max