adding css id in magritte forms

Sloan
Hello,

I'd like to add an id tag to a magritte generated form (like so <form id="something" ...). Is there a chance to do this? I already know I can assign a css id to a container around the form, but that's not what I want. The seaside testing framework requires an id in the form.
Also, I am using the MACssRenderer in one of my models. However, if I subset the descriptions to create a form magritte will use the table renderer instead.

Regards

Re: adding css id in magritte forms

Lukas Renggli
It is not supported because some Magritte rendered use automatically
generated IDs. Use (unique) CSS classes.

Lukas

On 8 June 2010 16:08, Sloan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'd like to add an id tag to a magritte generated form (like so <form
> id="something" ...). Is there a chance to do this? I already know I can
> assign a css id to a container around the form, but that's not what I want.
> The seaside testing framework requires an id in the form.
> Also, I am using the MACssRenderer in one of my models. However, if I subset
> the descriptions to create a form magritte will use the table renderer
> instead.
>
> Regards

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: adding css id in magritte forms

Sloan
Okay thanks. My second issue was that if I subset the descriptions it
will only use the MATableRenderer by default.

((self descriptionSomething,
    ....) asComponentOn: aModel) addValidatedForm;
returns a table layout. Is it possible to specify a CssRenderer?

Regards,
Sloan