adding html comment

laci
Guys, How to add html comment with amber.

I need output like that:

Products

<ul>

    <li>
        <em data-bind="text: name"></em>

            — made by

    </li>

</ul>

Could you fix this piece of code:
    | html |
    '#dyn_content' asJQuery empty.
    html := HTMLCanvas onJQuery: '#dyn_content' asJQuery.
    html h3 append: 'Products'.
    html ul append: (html li append: (html strong append: 'Here is a static header item'))
    ; append: ''
    ; append: (html li
        append: (html em at: 'data-bind' put: 'text: name')
            ;append: ''
            ;append: ' — made by '
        ;append: (html span at: 'data-bind' put: 'text: manufacturer.company')
    ;append: ''
        )
    ; append: ''
        .

Clearly what meant to be as comment renders on the page, instead of being html comment.
I can of course load it with Ajax call. Still I am interested how to do that this way.
Thanks

Re: adding html comment

laci
The html comment between < ! -- this is the comments -- > was removed from the message.
I should have encoded it. Anyway I hope you got what I meant.