adding javascript via update root

larrry
If I add javascript to a seaside page like so:

ComponentWithJS>>updateRoot: anHtmlRoot
super updateRoot: anHtmlRoot.
anHtmlRoot javascript url: 'myJavascript.js'
where should the javascript file be placed relative to the Seaside one click image application. If it matters I'm on OS X lion. Unlike the example in the Dynamic Websites book, i need to host the js library myself.

thanks much.

RE: adding javascript via update root

Robert Sirois
It follows the same paradigm as any other resource.

RS