adding menu to a RBBrowser extension pane

1 message Options
J G

adding menu to a RBBrowser extension pane

J G
Hi,

I managed to add an extension to RBBrowser for visualizing (using
Jun). It works as shown in attached picture . However I failed to add
a menu to the new pane. I have added a mainMenu on the class side and
have not made changes to rebuildMenus method on instance side. But the
menu would not show up when I right click anywhere on the extension
tab. I consulted the help system but haven't find a clue.
Any pieces of advice on this? Thanks a lot in advance!

Best Regards,

Jim G

q1.png (72K) Download Attachment
q2.png (71K) Download Attachment