adding package operations menu on SystemBrowser

adding package operations menu on SystemBrowser

Alan Reider
It would be nice to have a context menu on the packages pane, I'd rarely need
to open the PB if I could save changes to packages right in the SB.

regards,
Alan

Re: adding package operations menu on SystemBrowser

Blair McGlashan
"Alan Reider" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:qpR0PLm4m8J=[hidden email]...
> It would be nice to have a context menu on the packages pane, I'd rarely
need
> to open the PB if I could save changes to packages right in the SB.

Yes, I think there ought to be at least some options on their. #663.

Thanks

Blair