adding #selectionAct:entitled:when: family to presenter vocabulary?

1 message Options

adding #selectionAct:entitled:when: family to presenter vocabulary?

EstebanLM
Hi,

I often have the problem that menu I want to show is different in each item shown (in case of lists or trees).
actions already support the #condition statement, but there is no vocabulary for doing it directly.
Of course I can doit anyway but is so common (at least in my workflows) that I wonder if it would be better to add the vocabularies instead needing to add the custom action?
(in fact, what I usually do is to add an extension method in my projects, but well… I’d prefer not to do it :) )

cheers,
Esteban