adding style with images to pier

EstebanLM
Hi,
I wonder how can I add a css who references an image to a page in Pier.

For example, I have this style:

.aclass {
        background-image: url(background.png);
}

so... I upload the style to /system/components/css/style.css, and I change my page to use that css.

So... how can I add the image file? I tried by creating a /system/components/css/background.png file, but it does not works :(

Also... I would like to add some meta information (a couple of <link> rels), and no idea how to do it... any idea?

Thanks,
Esteban

Re: adding style with images to pier

Lukas Renggli
Hi Esteban,

sorry for the slow reply.

> For example, I have this style:
>
> .aclass {
>        background-image: url(background.png);
> }
>
> so... I upload the style to /system/components/css/style.css, and I change my page to use that css.

Use something like (from the default style of Pier):

     background: url(/pier/environment/pier.png?view=PRDownloadView);

If you refer to 'background.png' Pier will serve a HTML page.

> Also... I would like to add some meta information (a couple of <link> rels), and no idea how to do it... any idea?

Embed a Seaside component that implements #updateRoot: and generates the links.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch