adding widgets to html

larrry
Hi,

I'm a little confused by the current state of Amber with regards to
JQuery.  Originally there was a JQuery binding that was going away, or
so I thought.

I want to build a web page from a set of components subclassed from
Widget. Following the examples I'm doing this:

MyWidget appendToJQuery: 'body' asJQuery

Is this the correct way to combine components or is there a non-jquery
way that's better (or more in-tune with where Amber is headed)?

Thanks guys.

Larry

Re: adding widgets to html

Bernat Romagosa
Hi Larry,

I think it's the correct way, but you're missing a #new statement:

MyWidget new appendToJQuery: 'body' asJQuery

Cheers and welcome!

--
Bernat Romagosa.