administrator/password in (Pharo4, Seaside 3.1)

jb

administrator/password in (Pharo4, Seaside 3.1)

jb

Hi,

in Seaside 3.0 I could use the following expression for setting the administrator login:

(WADispatcher default entryPointAt: 'config‘)
 preferenceAt: #login put: 'new id'.
(WADispatcher default entryPointAt: 'config')
preferenceAt: #passwordHash put: (GRPlatform current secureHashFor: 'new id').

I cannot figure out how to do equivalent tasks in Seaside 3.1.

Hints are welcome.
Johannes

Re: administrator/password in (Pharo4, Seaside 3.1)

David Tibbe-2
Hi Johannes,

> (WADispatcher default entryPointAt: 'config')
> preferenceAt: #passwordHash put: (GRPlatform current secureHashFor:
> 'new id').
> I cannot figure out how to do equivalent tasks in Seaside 3.1.

It's #handlerAt: instead of #entryPointAt: in Seaside 3.1.

(WADispatcher default handlerAt: 'config')
  preferenceAt: #passwordHash put: (GRPlatform current secureHashFor:
'new id').

BR,
  David

jb

Re: administrator/password in (Pharo4, Seaside 3.1)j

jb
Thanks David, that works.

But I have another problem. The Seaside dispatcher itself is password protected, but I lost it. How can I reset it?

Johannes
Am 01.06.2016 um 19:43 schrieb David Tibbe <[hidden email]>:

Hi Johannes,

(WADispatcher default entryPointAt: 'config')
preferenceAt: #passwordHash put: (GRPlatform current secureHashFor:
'new id‘).
I cannot figure out how to do equivalent tasks in Seaside 3.1.

It's #handlerAt: instead of #entryPointAt: in Seaside 3.1.

(WADispatcher default handlerAt: 'config')
 preferenceAt: #passwordHash put: (GRPlatform current secureHashFor:
'new id').

BR,
 David

Re: administrator/password in (Pharo4, Seaside 3.1)j

David Tibbe-2
Hi Johannes,

for the default dispatcher (i.e. "/") it's

WADispatcher default preferenceAt: #passwordHash put: (GRPlatform
current secureHashFor:'new id').

only.

BR,
  David

jb

Re: administrator/password in (Pharo4, Seaside 3.1)j

jb
if I try this I get a WAAttributeNotFound exception for the symbol #passwordHash, also for the symbol #login

Joh,