aggg!!!!

EstebanLM
Hi,

Ok, this morning I discovered an important bug in the release from yesterday: FlatMessageListBrowser had a missing method, so there was no shout on message lists.
Before everybody start to yell at me, and with reason, I silently fixed yesterday's release and updated all links... now it is working as expected.

I have to say that it was not my fault! I don't know when that method was lost and since there were no reports about it (and the 1.4 version I was regularly using was ok), I didn't see the problem until now... I'm deeply sorry :S

Esteban

Re: aggg!!!!

Damien Cassou
On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have to say that it was not my fault! I don't know when that method was lost and since there were no reports about it (and the 1.4 version I was regularly using was ok), I didn't see the problem until now... I'm deeply sorry :S

no need to be sorry. Thank you very much

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: aggg!!!!

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
EstebanLM wrote
I'm deeply sorry :S
Sh*t happens. Great work and good catch :)
Cheers,
Sean

Re: aggg!!!!

Edgar De Cleene

On 7/19/12 10:12 AM, "Esteban Lorenzano" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Ok, this morning I discovered an important bug in the release from yesterday:
> FlatMessageListBrowser had a missing method, so there was no shout on message
> lists.
> Before everybody start to yell at me, and with reason, I silently fixed
> yesterday's release and updated all links... now it is working as expected.
>
> I have to say that it was not my fault! I don't know when that method was lost
> and since there were no reports about it (and the 1.4 version I was regularly
> using was ok), I didn't see the problem until now... I'm deeply sorry :S
>
> Esteban

Los genios tanvien ce hequiocan :=)

Great job with the release and many thanks !!!

Edgar

Re: aggg!!!!

fstephany
+1
Don't be sorry Esteban you do an amzaing job!

On 19/07/12 06:32, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:

> EstebanLM wrote
>>
>> I'm deeply sorry :S
>
> Sh*t happens. Great work and good catch :)

R: aggg!!!!

Lorenzo
+1

Lorenzo