aida 5.6 for Dolphin ?

Martin Rubi
Hi.
I'd like to make a very simple web tool for internal use with Aida in Dolphin.
I noticed however that the latest Aida release is 5.6, while the last Aida release for Dolphin is 5.0.
Is there any chance of getting an up to date version for Dolphin too ? If not, what would I be missing ?

thanks in advance
martin

Re: aida 5.6 for Dolphin ?

Janko Mivšek
Hi Martin,

I think you can do quite a lot with current 5.0 and maybe later, when
you'll be knowledgeable, port 5.6?

There is also Bruno Buzzi Brassesco ([hidden email]) who
started the port, but I don't know how far he is.

Bruno, are you listening?

Best regards
Janko

Martin Rubi wrote:

> Hi.
> I'd like to make a very simple web tool for internal use with Aida in
> Dolphin.
> I noticed however that the latest Aida release is 5.6, while the last
> Aida release for Dolphin is 5.0.
> Is there any chance of getting an up to date version for Dolphin too ?
> If not, what would I be missing ?
>
> thanks in advance
> martin

Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: aida 5.6 for Dolphin ?

BrunoBB
Janko,

I was in other Dolphin project (finished now), now I will continue with the
port of Swazoo and Aida.
But I have made little progress now things will go a little faster.

Regards,
Bruno

Martin Rubi wrote:

> Hi.
> I'd like to make a very simple web tool for internal use with Aida in
> Dolphin.
> I noticed however that the latest Aida release is 5.6, while the last
> Aida release for Dolphin is 5.0.
> Is there any chance of getting an up to date version for Dolphin too ?
> If not, what would I be missing ?
>
> thanks in advance
> martin

Janko Mivšek