aida tutorial

Andreas Petermann
Hi list,

I am trying out the address book tutorial but when I point my browser to the specified URL nothing happens. I only get the default aidademo Login Page. Whats going wrong? Any ideas?

regards
pete
Ideal f?r Modem und ISDN: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer

aida tutorial

Janko Mivšek
Hi Pete,

Welcome to the list! About your problem, did you login as admin?
Otherwise you don't have the access rights automatically for your new
web app.

Best regards
Janko

Andreas Petermann a ?crit :
> I am trying out the address book tutorial but when I point my browser to the specified URL nothing happens. I only get the default aidademo Login Page. Whats going wrong? Any ideas?

aida tutorial

Andreas Petermann

Hi Janko,

> Welcome to the list! About your problem, did you login as admin?
> Otherwise you don't have the access rights automatically for your new
> web app.
>
> Best regards
> Janko

thanks a lot, logging solves my problem :-)

regards
Pete