alex's demo at vissoft

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

It seems that Alex's demo at VISSOFT has done very well :). Take a look at the tweets (feel free to retweet). Good job, Alex!

Live analysis is hot, and right now, we are on top of it. Let's keep it up.

Inline image 1

Cheers,
Doru

--

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: alex's demo at vissoft

Richard Wettel-3
Great work, Alex!
Ricky

Sent from Mailbox

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 6:15 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

It seems that Alex's demo at VISSOFT has done very well :). Take a look at the tweets (feel free to retweet). Good job, Alex!

Live analysis is hot, and right now, we are on top of it. Let's keep it up.

<tweets-alex-vissoft.png>

Cheers,
Doru

--

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: alex's demo at vissoft

jfabry

Yes, Alex’s demo had quite some impact apparently. Congratulations to him, the ObjectProfilers and all the Moose team!

On Sep 30, 2014, at 1:13 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

It seems that Alex's demo at VISSOFT has done very well :). Take a look at the tweets (feel free to retweet). Good job, Alex!

Live analysis is hot, and right now, we are on top of it. Let's keep it up.

---> Save our in-boxes! http://emailcharter.org <---

Johan Fabry   -   http://pleiad.cl/~jfabry
PLEIAD lab  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile