allModelNamespaces vs allNamespaces

jfabry
Hi all,

a question: I have some Java models imported from intooitus generated .mse files. allNamespaces has a lot of garbage in there (java.* _anonymous _unknown_package_). I found that allModelNamespaces filters those out, but also filters out some of the namespaces that are defined in the model that I imported. I guess this is a bug, right? How does allModelNamespaces work and what is the rationale?

--
Johan Fabry
[hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry

Re: allModelNamespaces vs allNamespaces

Tudor Girba
Hi,

This is the implementation of allModelNamespaces:
self allNamespaces select: [:each |
        each classes notEmpty and: [
                each classes anySatisfy: [:class | class isStub not]]]

So, a model namespace is a namespace with at least one non stub class.

Cheers,
Doru

On 15 Dec 2010, at 15:41, Johan Fabry wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> a question: I have some Java models imported from intooitus generated .mse files. allNamespaces has a lot of garbage in there (java.* _anonymous _unknown_package_). I found that allModelNamespaces filters those out, but also filters out some of the namespaces that are defined in the model that I imported. I guess this is a bug, right? How does allModelNamespaces work and what is the rationale?
>
> --
> Johan Fabry
> [hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry
> PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

www.tudorgirba.com

"Presenting is storytelling."

Re: allModelNamespaces vs allNamespaces

jfabry

Hmm, OK my problem is that some of the namespaces contained only aspects so thats why this fails. I'll have to see what I can do to address that ...