allParsersDo:seen: error while using PetitParser

allParsersDo:seen: error while using PetitParser

Anne Etien
Hi,

We are using PetitParser and we get this error message. But it is not very explicit and even while using PetitParser browser we get this issue. The problem is that even while testing the parsing of a subpart of the erroneous test with another test, we get the error.
Does someone knows what this error means and what to do to correct it?
Thanks in advance.
Anne

Re: allParsersDo:seen: error while using PetitParser

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Could you provide a way to reproduce this problem?

Cheers,
Doru

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 11:28 AM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

We are using PetitParser and we get this error message. But it is not very explicit and even while using PetitParser browser we get this issue. The problem is that even while testing the parsing of a subpart of the erroneous test with another test, we get the error.
Does someone knows what this error means and what to do to correct it?
Thanks in advance.
Anne

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: allParsersDo:seen: error while using PetitParser

Anne Etien
Hi,

Thanks to Nicolas, we found the error. We where using separatedBy: with a string as parameter and not a parser.
Just in case someone else gets the error, now we know.

Cheers,
Anne