almost green tests

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

There were several test problems due to the introduction of the new method in LANNode, but I solved them.

We now have only one red test:
MooseMonticelloImporterTest>>testBasic

It seems to be a setup problem, but I cannot figure out why it breaks all of a sudden. Could someone take a look?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"It's not what we do that matters most, it's how we do it."

Re: almost green tests

abergel
I know how the importer work. I will work on it today or tomorrow

Alexandre