alt-tab in pharo?

Steve Quezadas
Is there an equivalent of alt-tab in pharo? I am looking in the keyboards shortcuts and I can't find anything.

Re: alt-tab in pharo?

Tim Mackinnon
Hi Steve - there is a built in window switcher but it doesn’t work very well (and crucially, not with all windows, which defeats the point). I can’t recall the trigger key-stroke, it might be ctrl -tab .

However there is an alternative you can load in that does a better job - Mirage , https://github.com/juliendelplanque/Mirage

If you look at the issues, I answered someone’s question about how to configure it like you want.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone

Is there an equivalent of alt-tab in pharo? I am looking in the keyboards shortcuts and I can't find anything.

Re: alt-tab in pharo?

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Tim Mackinnon wrote
> there is an alternative you can load in that does a better job - Mirage ,

Wow, looks cool! Didn't know about that

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Sean

Re: alt-tab in pharo?

Julien Delplanque-2

Le 15 août 2019 à 05:28, Tim Mackinnon <[hidden email]> a écrit :

However there is an alternative you can load in that does a better job - Mirage , https://github.com/juliendelplanque/Mirage

Thanks for promoting it Tim :-)

Cheers,

Julien

---
Julien Delplanque
Doctorant à l’Université de Lille
Bâtiment B 40, Avenue Halley 59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq
Numéro de téléphone: +333 59 35 86 40