alwaysHideScrollbar, alwaysShowHScrollbar and alwaysShowVScrollbar

alwaysHideScrollbar, alwaysShowHScrollbar and alwaysShowVScrollbar

Alain Plantec-4
Hi all,

sorry for all these annoying questions ...
I would simply like to remove these preferences with:
alwaysHideScrollbar always false
alwaysShowHScrollbar always true
alwaysShowVScrollbar always true.

I can easily put new settings for them but is it really mandatory ?
Instead, removing them let the opportunity to replace
ScrollPane/ScrollBar with
GeneralScrollPane/GeneralScrollBar
(which are unused whereas it seems to me that they are cleaner and more
simple)

what do you think ?

thanks
Alain

Re: alwaysHideScrollbar, alwaysShowHScrollbar and alwaysShowVScrollbar

Alexandre Bergel
Yeah! It makes sense to me.
Just kill them.

Alexandre

On 17 Dec 2009, at 19:12, Alain Plantec wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> sorry for all these annoying questions ...
> I would simply like to remove these preferences with:
> alwaysHideScrollbar always false
> alwaysShowHScrollbar always true
> alwaysShowVScrollbar always true.
>
> I can easily put new settings for them but is it really mandatory ?
> Instead, removing them let the opportunity to replace
> ScrollPane/ScrollBar with
> GeneralScrollPane/GeneralScrollBar
> (which are unused whereas it seems to me that they are cleaner and
> more
> simple)
>
> what do you think ?
>
> thanks
> Alain

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: alwaysHideScrollbar, alwaysShowHScrollbar and alwaysShowVScrollbar

Marcus Denker-4

On Dec 17, 2009, at 7:12 PM, Alain Plantec wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> sorry for all these annoying questions ...
> I would simply like to remove these preferences with:
> alwaysHideScrollbar always false
> alwaysShowHScrollbar always true
> alwaysShowVScrollbar always true.
>
> I can easily put new settings for them but is it really mandatory ?
> Instead, removing them let the opportunity to replace
> ScrollPane/ScrollBar with
> GeneralScrollPane/GeneralScrollBar
> (which are unused whereas it seems to me that they are cleaner and more
> simple)
>
> what do you think ?

Simplify! Remove them.

        Marcus